Accès Emploi
  Who are we?   Services   Team   Useful links   Job bulletin board   Employers
  Northeast office   Le bulletin   Études@emploi   Working in Canada   Training Program    
prior to your arrival  
when you arrive  
When you arrive in Alberta

With the exception of IQAS, which accepts documents in French, you will likely need to have your documents translated into English. In most cases, you will be responsible for the expenses associated with the translation of these documents. Make sure your documents are translated by an accredited translation service in order for them to be recognized as valid. In Edmonton, you can refer to the two following associations. The first is non-profit and specifically serves immigrants:

Edmonton Immigrant Services Association

Alberta Association of Interpreters and Translators